|Freeze Drum Skinner TFE 350 A2 · TFE 350 W2|
|cutting width||370 mm|
|conveyor belt width||350 mm|
|cutting speed||17 m/min|
|max. product height||40 mm|
|skinning depth||0 – 10 mm stepless|
|freeze drum diameter||450 mm|
|apply length on infeed side||450 mm|
|cooling of refrigeration aggregate (condensor)||A2: air-cooled|
|overall dimension W x H x D||1550 x 1500 x 2600 mm|
|weight||A2: 680 kg|
W2: 660 kg
|electrical consumption||5.5 kW|
|electrical connection||3 AC – 400 V – 50 Hz|
plug: CEE 32 A 5-pin
other voltages upon request
|water connection||G 3/4 external thread|
|water consumption||A2: approx. 150 l/h|
W2: approx. 150 l/h + 600 l/h cooling water
|compressed air connection||not required|
|ambient temperature||+ 5° to + 25° C|
|conveyor strap diameter||4 mm|
Nock Skinner FREEZE DRUM SKINNER TFE 350
The NOCK Freeze Drum Skinner TFE 350 and TFE 550 are fish skinning machines with freeze drum technology, in which NOCK puts his long time fish skinning technology compentence and his know how in refrigeration technology from the construction of the NOCK scale ice machines. These results in fish skinning machines with reliable German machine engineering, high quality, high energy efficiency, easy cleaning and compact dimension. Above this the service friendly construction causes low follow-up costs.
- energy-efficient freeze drum and refrigeration aggregate for particularly low energy consumption. Hard anodized surface.
- refrigeration aggregate with air-cooled condenser (type A2) or with water-cooled condenser (type W2)
- rotating band blade with high precision guide for constant and also very thin skinning. Water jets and scraper keep the band blade clean during operation. Easy cleaning without tools. Band blade can be simply and quickly replaced.
- integrated blade sharpening device
- conveyor equipped with 4 mm round straps (other diameters upon request). Needs not to be removed from the machine for changing the round straps.
- water jets so that the product will freeze reliably on to the freeze drum; low water consumption.
- mobile machine with lockable castors
- stainless steel housing with large smooth surfaces and special operation mode for easy cleaning after production: conveyor and drum operate, refrigeration aggregate and band blade remain stopped