THERA 450 Technical Data Highlights
- The uniquely designed frame of the Colimatic packaging machines, provides no wear of the 100% square / parallel guide side railing of the chain drive. Each chain has individual chain tension adjustments. The main chain drive is installed in front and positioned in the center of the driving shaft, providing equal side to side torque. The uniformed tension, of the threading of the forming material, by the unique “dancer arm brake method” provides better clipping of the chain grip for better alignments.
- Dancer arm censored brake, in both top and bottom mandrels, with braking pads similar to car brakes; providing uniform film tension; eliminating film wrinkles, missed tracking and allows for tight tolerance of pre-print area positioning.
- Heavy duty control panel with thick plates installed inside the cabinet to allow installation of any brackets of printers and other external operating devices.
- Individually operated exit conveyor for better synchronizing with other equipment for smooth flow of production.
- Hinged upper chamber lids for use with multiple sets of tooling and for ease of tooling change-over on THERA 450 models and Touch Screen “recipe” changeover available on THERA 450 FV model for least amount of time desired in operations.
- Machine frames free of holes. All components are riding on the top of the frame vs. connected to the sides. Allowing quick adjustments for multiples indexes as well as various forming and sealing components.
- Clearly marked electrical wiring which are designed for ease of maintenance or diagnosis.