- Infinitely variable knife shaft revolutions from 500 to 5000 rpm.
- Revolutions for mixing forwards and backwards infinitely variable from 50 to 500 rpm.
- Bowl speeds 8-20 rpm
- Automatic turning-off the cutting process for temperature or bowl rotations without over-mincing the product
- 50 programs in 15 steps can be programmed individually
Bowl Cutter MSM 769 SL Industrial Cutter
Including automatic loading device 120 or 200 litres and automatic deloading device.
The machine housing is completely closed and features an integrated ventilation system. The complete machine body, all functional parts and the bowl are made of stainless steel, including outlet screw.
Foil switchboard for input of all nominal values with digital display for knife shaft speed, bowl rotations and temperature.
Limit stop for temperature and bowl rotation.
Programmable control for storing of 50 recipes, with 15 steps.
- Strict hygienic requests due to HACCP rules -> can be kept easily with the construction of the SUPRA Bowl Cutter.
- All side covers and foil switches are embedded into machine housing.
- Hygienic cleaning in short time due to smooth surfaces.
- Very appealing and ergonomic design.
- Easy operation because of big control panel.
- No greasing of the knife shaft due to maintenance-free bearings. Thus the risk of contaminant in the sausage meat will be avoided.
- Excellent cutting result due to the deep bowl design
- Excellent cutting results of raw-, brew- and cooked sausage products will also be achieved through a specially developed cutting geometry.
- All parts including the electrical control system are integrated into the machine housing.
- Intelligent sealing between bowl and upper part of housing through a slide-in guide raily made of stainless steel
- The SUPRA is built in a frame housing carrying itself
- The optimized cutting area is suitable for raw and boiled sausage – without retrofitting
- The machine body is completely closed from all sides. There are only two labyrinth openings at the bottom for aeration and de-aeration
- The free-running bowl is sealed towards the housing. Therefore cleaning water cannot get into the machine
- Due to its compact design, the cutter needs less space
- Due to a special tool which will be delivered with the machine the knife head can be exchanged easily
- The integrated knife shaft with extended bearings runs without vibrations. This guarantees absolute longevity.
- There is no temperature increase at the knife shaft. Thus no sausage meat will stick at the knife shaft
- The SUPRA achieves best results for raw sausage because of the deep bowl